What information will Devington Homes collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from this web site, such as newsletters or information, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Devington Homes and its service providers to provide you with the services you select.
How will Devington Homes use the information they collect about me?
Devington Homes will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
* for "service administration purposes"
* to contact you about our properties, viewings, and important news related to potential rentals and purchases of Apartments in The Grand Plymouth.
* to analyse and improve the services offered on grandplymouth.co.uk. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Should Devington Homes propose using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
When will Devington Homes contact me?
Devington Homes may contact you:
* in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Devington Homes can deliver the services to you;
* where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
* to invite you to participate in viewings and other events related to The Grand Apartments;
* for marketing purposes related only to Apartments at The Grand Plymouth.
Will Devington Homes share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within Devington Homes. However, sometimes Devington Homes uses third parties to process your information. We will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Devington Homes will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to Devington Homes' website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Can I find out what personal information Devington Homes holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Devington Homes holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Copyright Pushed & Devington Homes (Cornwall) Ltd 2009
Name and Registered Office:
Devington Homes (Cornwall) Limited
Company No 06755646
Director L J Butler